Why Home Buyers Choose the Elk River Club Community
In the Western North Carolina mountains at an elevation of 5,000 feet, Elk River Club awaits. This private, member-owned community offers showstopping properties and a long list of amenities that are sure to impress. When searching for luxury real estate in Banner Elk, North Carolina, you’ll find the perfect cottage, multi-bedroom condominium, custom estate home or mountain lot here at our Club. In today’s post, we’re sharing what makes our community unlike any other.
If you were to ask a handful of our residents why they chose to call Elk River Club home, you would likely notice a few emerging themes, such as:
- North Carolina High Country Living: You’ll find the perfect blend of Blue Ridge Mountain beauty and exceptional amenities here
- Pristine Golf: The thrill of playing golf on our Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course intermingles with the natural topography of the area
- Distinct Residences: Luxury real estate within the Club, from homes and cottages to condos, makes for a striking mountain retreat
- A Horse’s Paradise: The care the horses receive at our Equestrian Center is first-rate, made even more divine across 40 acres of highland pastures and paddocks
- A Private, On-Premise Airport: Our private airport is another unique advantage available to property owners
The Elk River Club experience also includes our high-quality, Har-Tru tennis courts, a pool and wellness complex, access to spa services, our 50,000 sq. ft. Clubhouse, casual and fine dining, fishing and hiking, and member events.
Our Residents Make All the Difference
It doesn’t take long for our members to get a sense of the Elk River Club spirit once they’ve settled into their new residence. The camaraderie you’ll experience here elevates our exclusive community—one where people from diverse backgrounds share a love of family, an appreciation for nature and a desire to delight in life.
A Quintessential Mountain Town
Banner Elk is a charming mountain village in the Blue Ridge Mountains, and just a short drive from Elk River Club. This town with only 1,332 residents is nestled between two popular ski resorts—Sugar Mountain and Beech Mountain. Not far from their clock tower lies a surprising selection of restaurants, attractions, shops and entertainment. Members of our community look forward to the town’s festivals and thriving art scene, including Art on the Greene, Lees-McRae Summer Theatre performances, the Woolly Worm Festival and more. The Banner House Museum takes visitors back to life in the 1860s as they learn about Samuel Henry Banner, one of the town’s original settlers.
Browse Luxury Real Estate in Banner Elk, North Carolina
Elk River Club is a private mountain golf community in Western North Carolina with the first Signature Jack Nicklaus golf course in the state. Residents and guests enjoy surrounding views of Beech Mountain, Sugar Mountain and Grandfather Mountain. Amenities include an Equestrian Center, a private, on-premise airport, Har-Tru tennis courts, a pool complex, spa services, Clubhouse, casual and fine dining, fishing, events and more.